We’ve achieved a fantastic and far flung reputation. Our success is down to consistency across all aspects including staff training, customer service, quality of food, locality of suppliers and, of course, a keen interest in cider! So if you think you’ve got the Stable spirit we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for people with the passion for local food, cider and our menu.
Creating the best atmosphere for our customers is at our core, so this is the job for you if you like to be passionate about the food & drink you’re making/serving, thrive in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate exceptional levels of enthusiasm, are a people person and love hospitality – don’t hesitate to apply!
We source our ingredients as locally as possible and work closely with our suppliers to maintain the best quality food – and cider! Our pizza bases are all handmade on site and our open-plan kitchen allows. customers to see what’s going on.
We are looking to recruit for the following positions:
Full and Part time positions available
To be a successful StableHand at The Stable you will need the following experience and abilities:
• You will be self-motivated with passion, drive, imagination and creativity
• Be a well-presented team player & should have a good knowledge of customer service
• Sound knowledge and practice of high hygiene systems
• Ability to work on own & with a team at busier times
• Previous relevant experience preferred with appropriate references
• Good communication skills a must with both the team & general public.
All positions will include both evening & weekends & of course all Public holidays so All applicants must be Flexible.
Staff Benefits include:
• Training with opportunities for development
• Food on shift
• Excellent Stable discount
• Plenty of Cider training
• Focus of work life balance including plenty of staff events
If you think you are the right candidate for the role, email your CV with a personal cover letter to Laura at Poole@stablepizza.com. If you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks then I’m afraid you haven’t been successful this time. We are unable to respond to everyone due to the high volume of applicants but good luck and thank you for your interest in The Stable.